Many organizations face a growing demand to connect applications with other parties. Security, government, availablity and managabilty essential. An API gateway is a perfect solution to centralize all incoming and outgoing data connections. I have a good understanding and knowledge of the CA API Gateway (former Layer7). A strong value of the CA API Gateway is policies are very customizable, to accommodate different capabilities that your trading partners actually have.
My speciality is the technical installation. I developed software installtions for organiszations that won't allow appliance installs.
My skill in this workfield are:
- Experience with CA Layer 7 API gateway
- Knowledge and understanding of Unix commands, and other scripting languages
- LDAP experience
- Active Directory experience
- Experience with Web Services Security
- Apache proxy experience
- VMWare VM experience
- HTTPS/SSL/Client certificate/Security knowledge
- Problem analysis / root cause analysis proficiency
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure the Layer 7 API gateway, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with BIS standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform system and gateway monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Ensure operational integrity of the Layer 7 infrastructure by driving backup and redundancy deliverables
- Identify needs / opportunities for expanded use of the API gateway services
- Integrate gateway services with LDAP and Active Directory as needed
- Maintain and update security certificates
- strong communication skills both verbal and written